Nanofiltration membrane water treatment softening pretreatment reverse osmosis purified water treatment equipment device
Process flow of pure water equipment (for reference only)
1. Process flow: stainless steel water tank → raw water pressure pump → automatic multi-media filter → automatic activated carbon filter → (automatic water softener) → precision filter → stage reverse osmosis → PH adjustment → pure water tank → second stage reverse osmosis → sterile water tank → pure water pump → ozone sterilization system → ultraviolet sterilizer → microporous filter → water point.
2.Full-automatic PLC + touch screen control
The role of each component of pure water equipment
1. Raw water tank: The raw water of the storage system plays a role in regulating the incoming water and also has a certain precipitation effect on the impurities in the incoming water.
2. Sand filter: preliminary removal of sediment, impurities, suspended solids and other particles in water to reduce water turbidity.
3, carbon filter: the use of carbon adsorption principle to adsorb water color, odor, residual chlorine and so on.
4. Security filter: prevent large particles from entering the reverse osmosis membrane, causing damage to the membrane and protecting the reverse osmosis membrane.
5, reverse osmosis host: mainly through reverse osmosis filtration to achieve the purpose of producing pure water.
6. PH adjustment system: By adjusting the pH to about 7, remove CO2 in the water and ensure the quality of the produced water. (Reverse osmosis energy can ensure the quality of produced water to a great extent, making EDI produced water more stable and the life of nuclear resin longer.)
7. Pure water tank: stores secondary reverse osmosis water, providing water for the terminal pure water point.
8. Sterilization and disinfection system: used to clean pure water pipelines and pure water tanks.
9. Ultraviolet sterilizer: kill residual bacteria in water to ensure the quality of effluent water.
10. Microfilter function: filter out bacteria and other particles killed by ultraviolet rays.
11. Pure water booster pump: transports pure water for the water point.
Features of pure water equipment
1. Large water permeability and high salt rejection rate. Normally ≥98%.
2. It has a high retention and removal effect on organic matters, colloids, particles, bacteria, viruses and heat sources.
3. Low energy consumption, high water utilization, and lower operating costs than other desalination equipment.
4. There is no phase change in the separation process, and it has reliable stability.
5. The equipment has small volume, simple operation, easy maintenance, strong adaptability and long service life.
Application range of pure water equipment
1. Preparation of pure water and ultrapure water in electronics, industry, medicine, food and other industries;
2. Process water / chemical circulating water, chemical product manufacturing and other purification and preparation water in the textile and chemical industries;
3. Purification and preparation of water for food and beverage industry, drinking pure water, beverages, beer, liquor, health products, etc.
4. Useful substances, concentration and recovery of aqueous solutions in industrial production;
5. Pre-salting treatment of high-pressure boiler make-up water in power industry boiler make-up water, thermal power generation boilers, power plants of mines and low-pressure boilers, etc.
6. Desalination of brackish and seawater;
7. Pure water device is used as the first-level desalination equipment for high-purity water production;
8. Community, real estate, school, factory, hospital, tea house, hotel, beauty salon, canteen, etc.
9. Can be used for the production of bottled water, mineral water and other filling water;
10. Washing water for electronic components such as integrated circuits, silicon wafers and display tubes in the electronics industry;
11. The pharmaceutical industry uses water infusions, injections, tablets, biochemical products, equipment cleaning, etc .;
12. Seawater, brackish water desalination islands, ships, offshore drilling platforms, brackish water areas;
13. Other process water Ultra-pure water for automobiles, home appliance coating, coated glass, cosmetics, fine chemicals, etc.