CIP system CIP cleaning system Split type CIP system Fermentation tank CIP system
CIP cleaning system overview
CIP cleaning system is also called CIP in-situ cleaning system. It is also called CIP system for short. It is also called cleaning positioning or positioning cleaning. In-situ cleaning refers to the use of high-temperature and high-concentration cleaning liquid without dismantling or moving the device to strengthen the equipment. Method to clean contact surface with food. As a non-decomposing production equipment, the CIP system can be introduced into almost all food, beverage and pharmaceutical factories with safe and automatic cleaning systems with simple operation methods. The CIP cleaning device can not only clean the machine, but also control the cleaning method of microorganisms. The CIP cleaning system is widely used in beverage, dairy, fruit juice, wine and other mechanized food production enterprises.
CIP cleaning system classification
1. The CIP cleaning system is divided into two types according to the structure: integrated type and split type.
2. The CIP cleaning system is divided into heating methods: steam heating and electric heating.
3. The CIP cleaning system is divided into manual control, semi-automatic control, and fully automatic control according to the control method.
Structure of fully automatic CIP cleaning system
1. Acid tank: SUS304, volume 500-3000L, etc., can be customized according to customer requirements;
2. Alkali tank: SUS304, volume 500-3000L, etc., can be customized according to customer requirements;
3. Water tank: SUS304, volume 500-3000L, etc., can be customized according to customer requirements;
4. Process pump, return pump, conversion plate, plate heat exchanger, semi-automatic control box, operating platform, pipeline valve.
Features of Fully Automatic CIP Cleaning System
1. The economic operating cost of the CIP cleaning system is low, the structure is compact, and the floor space is small. The installation and maintenance are convenient. The CIP cleaning system can effectively clean the production equipment such as tanks, containers, and pipes in place. The entire cleaning process is Closed production equipment, tank containers and pipelines operate, thereby effectively reducing the chance of secondary pollution.
2. The CIP system can be divided into one to four channels according to production needs. In particular, the second and above routes can not only clean the same area or two or more areas at the same time, but the CIP cleaning system can also clean while production during the production process. This effectively shortens the CIP cleaning time during production.
3. The CIP system uses a pneumatic diaphragm pump to pump concentrated acid and alkali, which not only improves the equipment intact rate and reduces the equipment maintenance rate, but also mainly reduces the operating cost.
4. Especially the fully automatic CIP, which can automatically detect, add liquid, discharge, display and adjust the cleaning liquid. It runs reliably, has high degree of automation, simple operation and good cleaning effect, so it is more suitable for modern large-scale fluid medicine. Hygienic requirements of food processing technology and production environment requirements.
5. Automatically switch various process parameters, and automatically adjust parameters such as cleaning time, pH, and temperature.
6. All operations can be recorded to facilitate GMP certification.
7. The CIP cleaning system has single-tank double-tank and multi-tank for users to choose. There are mobile and fixed types.